Pages

Friday, October 30, 2020

Hi I'm Izzy, and this week we have been learning about the 4 mysteries of the Rosary!!
My favourite thing about learning the mysteries was that we got to collaborate with others and create new ideas. The Rosary is about all the things that have happened in Mary's and Jesus life. I will explain the Joyful mysteries, there is the annunciation were Mary is told by the angel Gabriel that she will have a son named Jesus, This is also when Mary visits Elizabeth to tell the great news.  This is what I have done, hope you enjoy!!
         


what do you know about the Rosary? 
Have you got Rosary beads?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Izzy,

    My name is Fiona and I'm from the Summer Learning Journey. Thank you for sharing your blog post all about the mysteries of the Rosary. You have done a great job - ka pai!

    I notice your Google Slide is too large and is overlapping the sidebar of your blog. To make sure your Google Slide is the correct size for your blog open the post, click the html button and update the size in the html to width="640" height="380"
    Here is a screencast to show you how.

    Have you tried the blogging activities for this year’s Summer Learning Journey site?

    Everyone who participates will receive a certificate and a digital badge for their blog and there are some great prizes up for grabs for our most active bloggers. It's also a lot of fun! You don't have to do the activities in any order, you can just take a look and see what interests you.

    I look forward to seeing all your future blog posts over the summer!

    Ka kite anō,

    Fiona (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post