Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2021

Haiku poem

 Hi Guys!! Its me again. This week in reading we were focusing on poems. For our create we could either do a rhyming poem OR a haiku poem. I chose to do a haiku poem which is 5 syllables, 7 syllables and then 5 syllables again. Our poem had to be based of nature. So i decided to base mine of summer and how everything is so bright. Here is a link Haiku poem & i will add a picture as well!








what is your favourite session of the year? 

Goodbye and thank you for viewing 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Izzy,

    Great Haiku, it painted a really nice picture in my mind - you have chosen your words and syllables well! My favourite season would have to be autumn.

    Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post