Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2021

in pursuit of happiness

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog. For the past  2 weeks!! we have been learning about the pursuit of happiness. This includes Your Mental, Spiritual, Social, Physical & Emotional well being. 

I have chosen to draw the peace sign because to me the circle means eternity. I think i am very good at my physical well being because i think i have the ability to maintain a healthy quality life. I also think i am able to get the most out of my daily activities. I am trying to work on my social well being because  i don't think i treat everyone with respect and i do need to work on that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post